For those who are searching for Rainbow Sandals Hemp or Leather versions, it might be helpful to have a bit of information on the features for each of these styles to help make the right shopping choice. Here are some of the differences and similarities of both:
About Hemp style Rainbow sandals:
- They are made of natural hemp fiber
- There is a choice of a few earthy shades – Natural, Brown and Black
- They are available in a fun “Fish Strap” – with a fish printed along the top of the strap (cool look!)
About Leather style Rainbow sandals:
- They are constructed with premier, top quality leather
- They can be found in a large array of colors – some beautiful rich shades
What to know about both styles – what both Hemp and Leather Styles have in common:
Both the leather and hemp styles are triple-glued for an amazing level of durability – in fact they come with a “life of the sole” guarantee, they simply will not fall apart. A couple of features that add to their comfort level include an arch support as well as a foot-conforming sole, making them comfortable enough to wear for just about anyone, and can be found in a single or double layer. For surfers, these flip flops are popular due to the fact that they have a non-slip sole – coming in pretty handy if braving the waves!
No matter whether you choose a leather or hemp style – you should know that these sandals are very popular with the beach crowd for an excellent reason: they’re simply the best flip flops around for comfort and durability. And – they’re pretty stylin’ too!